Monday 19 October 2009

GREEN TEA! one mighty way to weight loss.

I tell you what, if it's that hard for you to actually lose weight, there are some alternative ways with just a little bit of spending. I think this is the most cheapest and one of the easiest ways to actually lose weight with careful diet!

Let me explain why :

Most people know the green tea has many benefits for people. However, there has begun to be talk about whether or not it really can make someone shed pounds. I have been drinking green tea for over five years and have not seen any benefit myself. However, in a few studies it has been shown to work.

The reason why I did not lose any weight is most likely because I had sugar into mine. I am guessing that the people that drink green tea did so without adding sugar. The problem with that is that it tastes disgusting. There is no way that I could drink 20 ounces of green tea without adding sugar.

If you do like it without sugar, then this should work. If you do not like it without sugar and think that you can stand it without sugar, then this should work. However, if you do not like it without sugar and don't think you can drink it even if it helps you lose weight, then you are out of luck.

There isn't enough research to prove that this really works. They've done on a few test groups and has shown some promise. I however have stuck to proven ways. The good thing is that you have plenty of weight-loss options. The reason that it is good is because all of our bodies are different. Something that works for me might not work for you. With all the different options I was able to find something that at least worked for me.

Green tea might make me lose weight, but I'd rather stick to all the proven options. Good luck on your weight-loss goals and I hope you find something that works for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment